Saturday, September 8, 2012

This isn't unusual at all

I decided to put my iPhone 3GS up for sale this past week on Kijiji, and this is a response email I woke up to this morning:

"Would you by any chance be interested in a trade for a mint condition Blackberry Curve 9360 w/ charger, case, holster and 4 GB memory card or a male Bearded Dragon with full setup including a large 2' 9" long tank w/ calcium sand substrate, basking log, food bowl, water bowl, rocks, a large heat lamp with a bulb and a bottle of bearded dragon calcium?"

When I first saw "bearded dragon", I actually had to Google it before reading on to make sure it wasn't some new consumer device I haven't heard of yet (they do have strange names these days). And now I just love the contrast between the two trade offers. Blackberry and a bearded dragon. So similar, right?

I love the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment